Well, I Did It

This forum is for all other rifles and hand guns that we have an interest in. They need not be of military origin nor C&R.
Karl/Pa.
Leading Member

Well, I Did It

Post by Karl/Pa. » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:31 pm

Bought the most popular rifle in the country right now. Price has jumped $200 due to demand. Its damn near impossible to find one now. Its the KelTec SUB2000 Gen 2 in 9mm. Oh are we going to have some fun. There are plenty available in .40 cal but not in 9mm.

It folds up nicely. Mine uses Glock 17 mags. Going to put a green laser on it. There's reasoning for all this. First, as a home defense weapon. Second, I'm 76 now and not as spry or strong as I once was was. Its lightweight, takes 10, 17 and 33 round mags and the muzzle velocity goes up due to the longer barrel and recoil is not a problem.

Karl

Medicare Life Member

Ban grated cheese. Make America grate again.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Well, I Did It

Post by Niner » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:22 pm

That's an interesting looking firearm. The fold it in half thing would make it easy to store. The 9mm ammo is relatively inexpensive. Congrats Karl.
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by DuncaninFrance » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:35 am

That's another European No-No :cry: :cry: Looks like just the right tool for you though Karl, enjoy!!
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Niner Delta

Post by Niner Delta » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Nice rifle, have never seen one of those before. Let's see now, because it is semi-automatic, it is not
a machine gun or an assault rifle. But is fires a pistol round, so it falls into the "sub-" category. So where does
it fall into a gun name category..... sub-semi automatic.... sub-semi.... sub-marine....(if used by USMC).....
I may have to ponder this further.......... :cool:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:27 pm

But.. Vern... it's also "black". Black firearms are sinister and in a class by themselves. And.. Black isn't beautiful when it comes to gun banning. Just the opposite. I'm sure that will end up in someone's ban it list. This of course will do wonders for the sales figures.
Niner Delta

Post by Niner Delta » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:21 pm

BLACK GUNS MATTER.......
:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
DuncaninFrance

Post by DuncaninFrance » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:36 am

Niner Delta wrote:BLACK GUNS MATTER.......
You better believe it my boy :lol: :lol:
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.