WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A JOKE WITH A RHETORICAL QUESTION...?

This is where you can share a funny story or joke. Adult humor allowed in large degree. Jokes that are considered more offensive than humorous will be deleted.
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A JOKE WITH A RHETORICAL QUESTION...?

Post by Niner Delta » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:53 pm

-Just ate a frozen apple. Hardcore.

-My battery had an alkaline problem, so it went to AA meetings.

-I'm giving up spray deodorants at the end of the year. Roll on 2018.

-I threw an Asian man down a flight of stairs. It was Wong on so many levels.

-Bought a liter of White Out yesterday. Huge mistake.

-Herb gardeners who work extra get thyme and a half.

-I've started a business building yachts in my attic. Sails are going through the roof.

-Last night, I kept dreaming that I had written Lord of the Rings. The wife said I'd been Tolkien in my sleep.

-I bought a dog from my local blacksmith. When I got it home it made a bolt for the door.

-The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense.

-Last night I went to a comedy and philosophy convention. Laughed more than I thought.

-Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? He pastaway.

-Just watched a wildlife documentary on beavers. Best dam program I've seen in a long time.

-My dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to "be positive" but it's hard without him.

-I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.

-I was trying to explain puns to my kleptomaniac friend today, but she kept taking things literally.

-A courtroom artist was arrested today for an unknown reason... details are sketchy.

-I found a rock yesterday which measured 1760 yards in length. Must be some kind of milestone.

-A woman told me she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

-I have a few jokes about unemployed people but it doesn't matter, none of them work.

-I told my friend she drew her eyebrows too high. She seemed surprised.

-I can't believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

-eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.

-My wife told me I was a fool to build a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen the look on her face when I drove pasta.

-My first job was working in an orange juice factory but I got canned, couldn't concentrate.

-Just watched a documentary on how ships are kept together. Riveting.

-Thieves had broken into my house and stolen everything except my soap, shower gel, towels and deodorant. Dirty Bastards.

-I used to have a problem where I couldn't stop naming classic American sitcoms, but I'm over it now. Oh Happy Days.

-Did you hear about these new reversible jackets? I'm excited to see how they turn out.

-My wife's working in a bowling alley. Ten pin? No, permanent.

-I was addicted to the hokey pokey... but thankfully, I turned myself around.

-I thought my wife was joking when she said she'd leave me if I didn't stop singing 'I'm A Believer'. Then I saw her face.

-I'm emotionally constipated. I haven't given a shit in days.

-My math teacher called me average. How mean!

-Jokes about opticians just get cornea and cornea.

-I've just written a song about tortillas... actually, it's more of a rap.

-A steak pun is a rare medium, well done.

-Just burned 2,000 calories. That's the last time I leave brownies in the oven while I nap.

-I was walking the dogs the other day when all of a sudden they vanished into thin air. Not sure where they went, but I've got some leads.

-If anything is possible, is it possible for something to be impossible?

-When my wife told me I had to stop impersonating a flamingo, I decided to put my foot down.

-What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a bicycle and a nicely dressed man on a tricycle? A tire.

-Dad: I've just been diagnosed with Tom Jones syndrome... Mum: Is it common?... Dad: It's not unusual.

-Accidentally fell asleep smoking an e-cigarette and when I woke up my whole house was on the internet.

-Police just caught a man stealing 50 helium balloons. They had to let him go.

-I find it very offensive when people get easily offended.

-My computer's got Miley Virus. It has stopped twerking.

-If you want a job in the moisturizer industry, the best advice I can give is to apply daily.

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A JOKE WITH A RHETORICAL QUESTION...?

Post by Niner » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:05 pm

And I couldn't help but read every one of them......... :loco:
deadin
Site Sponsor 2016

Post by deadin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:11 pm

There aren't enough corners in the room.... :loco:
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Post by DuncaninFrance » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 am

OR stairs :loco: in the world...................
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
Aughnanure

Post by Aughnanure » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:50 pm

I read 'em all too!!
Self Defence is not only a Right, it is an Obligation.

Eoin.