What's happening to me?

This is the forum for general Milsurp gun topics that don't fit some place else.

Moderator: Niner

Brass Rat
Leading Member

What's happening to me?

Post by Brass Rat » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:30 pm

We haven't put a round down range in months. The last round I hand loaded was for the John C Garand match last May. There just always seems to be something else to do.

I'm hoping things will improve now that Kim's house is put back together after the flood and I bought a bit larger truck so we will not be crammed like sardines in that Ranger.
Retired Systems Engineer
Full time Grandpa to

James 16
Angela 15
Khaley 5
Kendall 4
Loralai 2
DuncaninFrance
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: What's happening to me?

Post by DuncaninFrance » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:30 am

You need to prioritise mate..............it's always good to have a few hours of your own time, even when everyone else needs you :cool: It keeps you fresh for others ;)
Duncan

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? -- W.C. Fields
"Many of those who enjoy freedom know little of its price."
You can't fix Stupid, but you can occasionally head it off before it hurts something.
riptidenj
Contributing Member

Post by riptidenj » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 am

Join the Club, it's been months for me as well. A combination of helping friends renovate their houses, another lady friend, helping a couple of families cope with the loss of a loved one. Life gets complicated.
Niner
Site Admin

Post by Niner » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:46 am

Ok... I've had the problem. Went to the range last week for the first time in many weeks. It was great. All you have to do is decide you are going shooting and follow through. I'm reloading some ammo this week and will go to the range one day next week for sure. It's a big plus, now deer season is over, that all the once a year shooters have gone back to bowling or whatever they do in mid winter and the ranges are starting to get less crowded for us year round shooting fans.