Not meaning to rub it in...

Place to discuss gun laws around the world and general observations about the legal aspects of collecting in any country.

Moderator: Aughnanure

M14man
Sustaining Member

Not meaning to rub it in...

Post by M14man » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Thing you won't see in europe, or Australia, or most of the other parts of the world.
I have had mine for over 40 years. Choice a M1911 with shorter grip.
Attachments
class7.jpg
Niner Delta
Global Moderator Sponsor 2011-2017

Re: Not meaning to rub it in...

Post by Niner Delta » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:56 pm

While I was living in AZ, they dropped the conceal permits, anyone can carry concealed.
But you can still get a permit if you want to carry in another state.
When I first got my permit there years ago, the instructor was a guy I used to work with. So just
2 of us took the class...... in his kitchen. Then went out to shoot in the desert, and both of
us passed............surprise!...... :cool: :mrgreen:

:USA:

Peace is that brief, quiet moment in history.......... when everybody stands around reloading.
Niner
Site Admin

Re: Not meaning to rub it in...

Post by Niner » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:52 am

Alabama was working on a no license to walk around with a pistol in your pocket law adjustment . The county sheriffs were the only ones upset that the law would change since they issued the permits ...for a fee .....that mostly went into their discretionary fund. However, with all the political uproar with the governor having to resign and the top state legislative guy going to jail for corruption, the law change has gotten side tracked.