mas 36

The country that avoids war and the country that fights but has a hard time winning have been combined. The Swiss made some excellent firearms and the French made some unique and occasionally inspiring ones. We have added the Belgian and Dutch since they are neighbors.

Moderator: ArchFluffy

dhtaxi

Post by dhtaxi » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:31 am

Thanks I will check that out.

Its worth buying it just for the cases although you can modify 6.5x55 cases to fit without to much trouble.Cheers.
joseyclosey

Post by joseyclosey » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:50 pm

ian27 wrote:dhtaxi
Damn good shooting. My mate has a minty Mas 36, must coax him to bring it down to the range when we are next going. He is talking bout selling it, but what do I do, I need a No4, an SMLE and a K98. :lol:
It will be interesting to see that mount!!!!!!

Regards
Ian
Ian heres my plan of what to do ....

remortgage the house, sell the kids, get the wife a second and third job, be a gigolo, just do whatever it takes, but buy em all! :lol:

Only plan i could think of at short notice,

Joe ;)

PS. back on topic, i think Dave is a bit of a philistine sticking a scope on his MAS. :mrgreen:
dhtaxi

the mount

Post by dhtaxi » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Here are pictures of the mount you can swop it back to the original sights in ten minutes.

The mount had to be altered to fit it was to wide it took 30 minutes with a file and emmery paper to fit it. I will re blue it when I get around to it.

The add says its a no gunsmithing drop in mount well that was not the case but it wasnt a big job to get it to fit.

Smart reloaders sell the mount they addvertise it on there web sight you can probably get it in the States as well.

Ill post details if anybody wants the code for it etc.

I would of liked to have been able to set the scope a bit further forward it caught my eyebrow on recoiling once or twice maybe ok when I get used to it.

Not sure I will leave it on permantally but its something different for now.

Im sure Adam will be keen to have a blat with it :bigsmile:
Attachments
Picture 002.jpg
Picture 004.jpg