Ezboard help forum

Members please check here for useful information about site features. New members introduce yourself here as your first post if you like.

Moderator: Niner

dromia
Moderator Emeritus

Ezboard help forum

Post by dromia » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:33 am

I've posted the following on the Ezboard help forum to see if that makes any difference.

One can but hope.

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Since last November our board seems to be falling apart, the post counter on one forum all went haywire and kept getting less as the posts increased.

The new member facility and count doesn't keep track of new memebers and shows the third last new member but then again sometimes it gets it right for brief periods.

Sundry forums get ghost posts, and the posts sometimes appear out of order.

We are getting increasing complaints from memeber about the regularity in which they keep getting logged out as they move from forum to forum.

When trying to post recently I get an error message amd loose the post I've just written this is most frustrating.

We have been in contact with Help but have got nowhere and repiles get less and less to our emails.

What is going on the whole thing seems to be falling apart and no one at Ezboard seems to be bothered, I cannot believe this is the case.

Can someone please sort our board out it beginning to become a chore now not fun anymore."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

<p>http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ ... _Badge.gif" style="border:0;"/><!--EZCODE IMAGE END-->

Adam.

Why don't you visit .

ImageImage